Red rose oil
From the Citadel of Roses in the south of the Kingdom of Morocco, or in its other name “Qalaat MGouna”, we came to you with the most beautiful product, which is the Moroccan red rose oil, where the rose oil is an essential oil derived from roses. Rose oil is extracted after steam distillation of fresh leaves and this oil has many benefits for the skin, face, and hair.
The benefits of rose oil for the skin
- Protects sensitive skin from sunlight
- Relieves skin from dryness & cracks
- Helps skin to retain moisture
- It is frequently used in massage as it is antidepressant and works to reduce stress
- Rose oil is one of important oil for oily skin because it softens and acts like an astringent that helps tighten the skin and open the pores of the skin
- Helps to remove wrinkles and signs of aging and get rid of facial sagging
- Rose oil has antibacterial properties
- An effective remedy for the problem of acne
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks that affect the skin after pregnancy or slimming
The benefits of rose oil for the sensitive area
- Rose oil is one of the most important oils that work to whiten sensitive areas by painting the sensitive area with cotton added to the rose oil from outside only
- It is used once a day while all days of the week
The benefits of rose oil for hair
After shampooing, the rose oil is diluted with lukewarm water and massage is done from the roots to the ends. The benefit here is that it gives the hair a good and fragrant smell, and helps the growth of hair in a natural way and protects it from loss. It is also a good treatment for split hair and strengthens weak hair. You have to use the recipe continuously to get the desired results.
The benefits of rose oil for the face
Lightens the face by collecting three tablespoons of milk, one tablespoon of yeast, one tablespoon of oatmeal, a half tablespoon of rose oil and a half tablespoon of lemon if the skin is oily and a half tablespoon of honey if the skin is dry. The ingredients are mixed and placed on the face and neck for 30 minutes every 3 days continuously. After finishing from each time, the face is washed with warm water.
The benefits of rose oil for the body
Moroccan red rose oil is useful here to lighten the body through a piece of cotton in rosewater (after dilution of rose oil with lukewarm water) and then wipe the area to lighten. Then take a shower, and you will notice the result quickly. Preferably used once a day, before going to bed is the best time, and take a shower in the morning.
The package size is 75 ml
Rose oil is not recommended for pregnant women
* Buy now and you
will get a gift from the Zena
* The product + gift will arrive at your door.