Prickly Pear Powder
Prickly pear powder is a native Moroccan herb made from dried prickly pear seeds. It's rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that help maintain the beauty of the skin. With regular and correct use, it contributes to a tight, white, clean face, and helps solve several facial and hair problems.
Benefits of Prickly Pear Powder
- Rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants that help maintain the beauty of the skin.
- Helps hydrate the skin.
- Prickly pear powder helps lighten the skin tone.
- Treats black spots present on the nose and chin.
- Treats wrinkles around the eye.
- Fights wrinkles and signs of skin aging due to the presence of vitamins E and K.
- Treats various skin inflammations and psoriasis, in addition to insect bites. It helps in reducing redness and skin irritation.
- Protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet sun rays.
- Repairs skin and speeds up the healing of wounds and scars, and hides them, freeing the skin from various defects.
- Prickly Pear Powder Benefits for Hair
- Prickly pear powder treats hair fall problems and strengthens hair follicles.
- It nourishes the hair, making it shiny and glossy.
- Protects the scalp from dandruff, which harms the hair and makes it unsightly.
- It nourishes hair follicles, gives strength, shine, and freshness to the hair and helps in hair elongation.
- Prickly pear fights split ends, breakage, and damage caused by constant exposure to harmful sun rays.
How to use Prickly Pear Powder for Hair
Add two tablespoons of prickly pear powder along with two tablespoons of henna, ground olive leaves, and harmal. You can also use any other Moroccan herb for hair you have available. Mix the herbs with warm water, combine the ingredients well, and apply the mixture to the hair four hours before showering, making sure to cover the hair properly with a towel or plastic bag.
How to use Prickly Pear Powder for Skin
Mix two tablespoons of prickly pear powder with two tablespoons of dried milk, two tablespoons of rose water, or yogurt, and apply it to the skin for 15 minutes, let it dry and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- It's recommended to use this recipe before sleep.
- After washing the skin from the mixture, it's advisable to moisturize the skin with cream.
- Buy now and you will receive a gift with your order, courtesy of our store.