Laurel soap or Aleppo soap, thus called, is a type of soap, which is made mainly from olive oil. Laurel soap consists of a group of oils, mainly olive oil in addition to black seed oil, palm oil, coconut oil, and cotton grain oil because Laurel Soap does not contain any aromatic substances and dyes manufactured, and there are no chemicals or industrial which harm to the skin and hair. All components are 100% natural, so laurel soap is called magic soap because of its great benefits and wonderful for skin and hair.
Benefits of laurel soap for the skin
- Laurel soap helps skin stay youthful
- Laurel soap helps delay signs of aging
- Laurel soap helps to cleanse the skin from impurities attached to it
- Effectively nourishes skin and helps regenerate cells
- Rids the skin of bacteria
- Helps unify skin tone, especially sensitive areas
Benefits of laurel soap for hair
- It helps in the first place to get rid of annoying dandruff
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Helps delay the appearance of gray hair on the hair
- Gives hair shine & soft texture
- Prevents hair loss and breakage
- Helps prevent the appearance of skin diseases that may affect the scalp such as alopecia
- Laurel Soap is a soft vegetable soap for hair and skin
- Laurel soap is a traditional industry
- Laurel soap is used for all skin types
- Buy now and you will get a gift from the Zena Store.
- The product and gift will arrive at your door.