hibiscus for hair
hibiscus powder for hair
Ground hibiscus for hair is distinguished by its red color, and it is cultivated in many countries, the most important of which are Sudan and the southern side of Egypt, and has been used for a long time in natural and therapeutic recipes in addition to its many benefits for hair.
hibiscus benefits for hair
There are many benefits that hibiscus gives hair, including:
- Hibiscus leaves are used in many mixtures for hair, because of their benefit in giving hair strength, density, and a noticeable increase in its length, in addition to solving the many problems facing hair such as hair loss and breakage, and it is one of the effective treatments for annoying dandruff that affects the head, and more Those who used this recipe are the Indians since long time ago.
- It has a major role in getting rid of white hair, which is a big problem for the vast majority of women, because the hair loses its beauty, vitality and youth, so it works to change the color of white hair and give it a dark red color, in addition to giving it luster and luster.
How to use ground hibiscus for hair
White hair removal recipe
How to prepare the hibiscus recipe, which leads to permanently getting rid of white hair, which is:
- Bring a certain amount of pre-dried hibiscus flower, which is estimated between 20-30 flowers, and add them to an amount estimated at 500 ml of warm water, and leave these flowers inside the water until they are well ripened, taking into account avoiding boiling water. Leave the solution for a while to cool.
- Leave the solution for a while to cool.
- Put the solution into a clean container, and keep it as is for the next day.
- Wash the hair with the solution, and cover it with a plastic bag, taking into account that the solution remains on the hair for a continuous period of 45 minutes. This solution should be used once a week, until the desired result is reached and the white hair is completely removed.
Ground hibiscus and henna to treat many hair problems
Both hibiscus and henna are used in many cosmetics and natural mixtures for hair and scalp care; They contain a high percentage of antioxidant properties, and many vitamins and elements necessary to maintain hair health, and treat various problems, most notably dull color and dry, brittle hair, when mixed in particular.
Benefits of ground hibiscus and henna for hair
- It nourishes hair follicles with a high percentage of vitamins and minerals.
- It increases the strength of hair follicles, reduces hair loss and thus enhances its density.
- Gives hair natural colour, luster and vitality.
- It is safe to dye the hair because henna and hibiscus contain natural colors that penetrate the hair and dye it without causing any damage. The hair gives off the fragrant scent.
- It moisturizes the scalp, protects it from dryness, and treats dandruff and scalp infections.
- Deeply moisturizes hair and prevents breakage.
- It promotes hair growth and thus increases its length.
- Prevents baldness, stimulates the revival of damaged hair follicles.
- It cleans the scalp of dirt and excess oil.
- Stimulates blood circulation in the scalp.
- Prevents the appearance of white hair.
- It neutralizes the acidity of the scalp, and cleanses it of microbes and fungi.
Henna recipe with ground hibiscus for red hair color
Bring ground hibiscus from the Zina store for Moroccan beauty products and mix it with a certain amount of henna (depending on the size of the hair), and add this mixture to a certain amount of boiling water, taking into account that this mixture is placed in a container that closes tightly, and is saved for the next day.
Put the mixture on the hair and massage it well, taking into account leaving it for a period ranging from one to half a day.
Clean the hair well as usual, and the difference will be noticed from the first use of this mixture.
Keep using this recipe once every two weeks in order to get the desired results.
- Using natural products has a wonderful effect on hair
- Buy now and you will get a gift with your order provided by Zeina Store.
- The product and gift will be delivered right to your door.