A treatment for many skin problems (sunburn, small wounds, and skin allergies) due to the properties of carrot butter is a natural remedy for dry and sensitive skin. Benefits of carrots for dry and oily skin. Carrots are a type of vegetable that contains a large group of important and necessary nutrients for the human body, It also works to preserve the skin and skin, and know the benefits of carrots for dry and oily skin.
carrot butter benefits
- Carrot butter contributes to clearing the skin of fatigue and impurities, which gives it the glow and whitening it needs.
- Carrot butter contributes to the regeneration and construction of skin cells and thus strengthens the skin.
- Carrot butter is considered an anti-blemishing agent, and this plays a role in protecting and whitening the skin from spots and darkening.
- Carrot butter contributes to giving the skin a bright and pink color, which contributes to revitalizing the skin.
- Carrot butter plays an important role in treating cracks in the skin that occur due to age or exposure to harsh conditions, especially the summer heat.
- The use of carrot butter contributes to reducing the appearance of signs of aging, as it prevents the appearance of wrinkles due to the presence of vitamin C, which contributes to the production of collagen in the body.
How to use carrot butter
Take an appropriate amount of carrot butter and apply it to the area to be bleached in circular motions, while repeating the process continuously before bedtime.
- Bottle size 150ml
- Buy now and you will get a gift with your order provided by Zeina Store.
- The product and the gift will be delivered to your door.