Vitamin E for hair and skin
Vitamin E is one of the most important essential nutrients to maintain the health of the organs and tissues of the body and hair, limited studies have shown that vitamin E has many and varied benefits for hair, and these are the most important studies have shown that the regular use of vitamin E helps to re-grow hair in people with hair loss, as it Able to protect the scalp from harmful free radicals.
Vitamin E benefits for hair
- It promotes hair growth. It is a stimulant that strengthens capillaries, which improves blood circulation in the scalp.
- Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth.
- It reduces the signs of aging that may appear on the skin, wrinkles and hair, such as graying.
- It makes you get shiny hair and increases its vitality and appearance in a soft and smooth way, and it also gives it more luster and luster.
- Rebalance scalp oils.
- Improving blood circulation in the scalp.
Vitamin E benefits for skin
- Moisturizes the skin. Vitamin E is found in many moisturizers, and the oil can be used as a moisturizer to prevent or treat dry, flaky skin.
- Vitamin E works to heal wounds on the face.
- Vitamin E helps reduce itchy skin and relieve eczema.
- Vitamin E treats hyperpigmentation and eliminates dark spots.
- Vitamin E treats acne scars on the face.
- Vitamin E prevents sunburn.