Ground Rose Petals for Skin Care
Carefully dried and ground to preserve its therapeutic properties, Ground Rose Petals are used in many natural recipes and offer a range of benefits for various skin issues.
Benefits of Ground Rose Petals for the Skin:
- Fights acne, lightens and hydrates the skin
- Calms puffy eyelids
- Cares for sensitive skin
- Nourishes the eyelashes
- Treats dark circles
How to Use Ground Rose Petals for the Skin:
A natural recipe that purifies the skin of impurities, restoring its radiance and freshness.
- Three tablespoons of honey
- Two tablespoons of ground oats
- Two tablespoons of dried and ground rose petals
- Two tablespoons of milk or aloe vera gel
1 - Grind the oats well, then mix it with the ground rose petals.
2 - Add honey. If your skin is dry, add milk; if your skin is oily, add aloe vera gel or water; if your skin is normal, add three tablespoons of yogurt.
3 - Wash your skin and apply the mask. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
4 - Use a cotton pad soaked in rose water to purify the skin and close the pores.
- This recipe is suitable for all skin types and does not cause any side effects.
- Purchase now and you'll receive a gift with your order, compliments of Zeina Store.
- The product and the gift will be delivered straight to your doorstep.