Honey Pumpkin Oil for Hair and Skin
Honey pumpkin oil is extracted from the seeds of the honey pumpkin or so-called pumpkin plant, which contains many fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants beneficial for body and hair health. It works to calm skin irritation, moisturize it, protect it, and renew and repair its cells.
Benefits of Pumpkin Oil for Hair
- Contributes to the treatment of dry hair, providing it with more softness.
- Enhances hair shine and gloss.
- Helps stimulate blood circulation in the scalp.
- Strengthens hair follicles, which increases its density.
- Helps treat hair dryness.
- Contributes to nourishing the hair.
- Helps treat baldness and prevent hair loss.
- Contributes to hair lengthening and rapid growth.
- Gives the hair a healthy, shiny appearance, being rich in vitamins A, B, K, sulfur, zinc, and omega-3, which are among the most important vitamins for hair and scalp health.
How to Use Pumpkin Oil for Hair
In a clean bowl, put two tablespoons of castor oil, two tablespoons of peppermint oil, and a cup of pumpkin oil. Mix the ingredients well and put the mixture in an empty glass bottle. Put this bottle in a bowl with warm water. Then use the mixture by putting an adequate amount of it on the hair and scalp, then massage it for five minutes. It is preferable to do this recipe in the evening before going to bed, leave the mixture on the hair until the next morning, then wash it well using the appropriate water and shampoo. This process should be applied twice a week to achieve the desired result.
Benefits of Pumpkin Oil for Skin
- Helps deeply moisturize the skin.
- Helps regulate oily skin secretions.
- Treats skin from dryness.
- Contributes to the repair of damaged skin cells.
- Gives the skin more radiance and shine.
- Helps exfoliate the skin and works to renew it.
- Protects the skin from dust and dirt pollution.
- Protects the skin from the effects of the scorching sun.
- Increases skin elasticity.
- Stimulates the skin to produce collagen, which gives it a more youthful appearance.
- Treats skin from acne and pimples.
- Protects the skin from signs of aging.
- Helps treat skin from redness and inflammation.
- Renews skin cells due to its vitamin A content.
- Calms skin irritation and redness.
- Used as a soothing for eczema and skin rash.
How to Use Honey Pumpkin Oil
To treat acne
- Half a tablespoon of hemp seed oil.
- Half a tablespoon of pumpkin oil.
- Half a tablespoon of jojoba oil.
- Half a tablespoon of grape seed oil.
Three drops of lavender oil.
Three drops of tea tree oil.
A drop of lemon oil.
Mix all the oils together well.
Put the mixture in a glass bottle in a cool, dark place until use.
Apply a drop of the mixture to the skin in the morning and two drops in the evening, making sure to massage in circular motions.
The package size is 30 ml.
Buy now and you will receive a gift with your order from Zeina Store.
The product + gift will reach your doorstep.