A seasonal herbal plant that is grown in most countries of the world and is rich in vitamin A and has many benefits for hair and skin.
Benefits of lettuce oil for hair
- Lettuce oil helps in improving and promoting hair growth.
- Because lettuce oil is rich in vitamins E, and lettuce oil contains antioxidants that contribute to hair growth.
- Lettuce oil is used to strengthen hair roots.
- Lettuce oil is a hair conditioner.
- When using this oil, it contributes to giving the hair extra softness.
- Lettuce oil contains eight percent silicon and nine percent phosphorous.
- These elements are essential minerals to maintain the vitality of the hair and protect it from the sun's rays.
Benefits of lettuce oil for the skin
- It helps in making the skin smoother and more radiant, especially for dry skin.
- Removes skin pimples that form on the face.
- It is a moisturizer for the skin.
- It prevents sunburn.
How to use lettuce oil for hair
Lettuce oil is placed on the hair like any natural oil that we can put and nourish the hair with. When the hair is wet, a quantity of lettuce oil is placed in the palm of the hand, and the scalp is gently massaged until the hair follicles are saturated, and then another amount is taken, and the entire hair is massaged from Head to the ends of the hair so that the hair gains extra softness, and the hair can be washed with warm water or left on the hair without washing, and sometimes lettuce oil is placed on dry hair, or it is placed before showering and left on the hair for an hour until it penetrates well
How to use lettuce oil for the skin
Make a face mask of lettuce oil, then after about ten minutes, the face is washed with water well, quietly and smoothly, to not scratch the skin
- Pack size 30 ml
- Buy now and you will get a gift from Zeina store
- The product and gift will be delivered right to your door.