Kutum henna to hide gray hair
The Kutum plant is known as a plant from which a natural dye is produced that is used to achieve several benefits for hair. It is a natural Indian herb to get rid of gray hairs found in women and men as well, in addition to its ability to treat hair breakage and combat baldness.
Benefits of Kutum Hanna
- Gives dark to black hair. It acts as a permanent hair dye unlike other chemical dyes
- Nourishes hair, promotes its health and prevents hair loss
- Promotes hair growth and renewal, prevents graying of hair and contributes to the restoration of black hair
- It prevents the appearance of dandruff and other scalp infections because it is free of ammonia and harmful chemicals and works to clean it
- It moisturizes the hair and increases its density.
- Promotes rapid growth of hair follicles.
- Continuing to use it prevents premature graying.
- It gives the hair a distinctive color between blue and dark red and lasts for a long time.
How to use henna to hide gray hair
Put in a bowl an appropriate amount of ground henna and half a cup of warm water. Mix well until you get a dough of henna. You can add the indigo henna with the mixture. Distribute the henna mixture on the hair with the brush and cover the hair with a hair scarf for between two hours to 4 hours and wash the hair well.
- Use once to twice a week
- After using Kutum henna, use a natural oil to moisturize the hair.
- Buy now and you will get a gift with your order provided by Zena Store with your order
- The order and the gift will come to your door