The tannins herb or oak leaf balls is one of the most important fruits for the body, because of its many benefits and features that help to catch sagging tissues and being an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. They contain important elements and vitamins, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, iron, proteins, carbohydrates and fiber.
Benefits of Gallnut Powder
- Helps reduce vaginal secretions and reduce sagging of the vaginal canal
- Protects sensitive areas from infections and prevents them from being over-colored
- Tighten the flabby muscles of the abdomen, uterus and vagina, especially after childbirth
- Helps get rid of cellulite
- Intervention in the treatment of impotence in women
- Helps heal wounds and various skin ulcers
- It works to reduce diarrhea
- Contributes to the healing of hemorrhoids or anal varicose veins
- It reduces the damage of swollen gums
- Treat flatulence caused by gas buildup
How to use Gallnut Powder
To get rid of cellulite
Take 100 grams of glycerin cream and mix it with two tablespoons of ground tannins, two tablespoons of cypress oil, and one tablespoon each of salt, apple cider vinegar, volcanic clay, dandelion, and jasmine oil. Then we stir the mixture well until it becomes a homogeneous creamy mixture. After that, this mixture is applied to the affected area twice a week.
Benefits of Gallnut Powder for hair
Ingredients to soften hair
- A spoonful of roasted and crushed tannins.
- Two tablespoons of dry ground molokhia.
- Two tablespoons of henna powder.
- Half a teaspoon of salt.
- A spoonful of ground tea powder.
- A piece of boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Three tablespoons of mayonnaise sauce intended for eating.
- Three tablespoons of sesame oil.
How to prepare
Put the boiled potatoes in the electric mixer, then add the mayonnaise, sesame oil and water and stir the mixer. Empty the content of the blender into a suitable bowl, then add to it the dry ingredients: henna, molokhia, salt, tea, and tannins, then mix well. Dry your hair using an electric dryer as usual, then put the mixture on your hair after blow-drying for a period of four to five hours. Wash your hair with water only, then use the shampoo once.
Gallnut Powder for curly hair
Mix equal amounts of fenugreek powder, tannins powder, and myrrh powder. Wet your hair with plain water, then put the mixture on your hair for an hour or two, and then wash it as usual.
Gallnut Powder coloring gray hair
The tannins help make the hair black and free of graying. It can be used by mixing it with henna and the red iron plant.
- crushed Gallnut Powder herb
- It is forbidden to use tannins if the woman is pregnant, but the breastfeeding woman can use it.
- Buy now and you will get a gift with your order provided by Zina Store.
- The product and the gift will be delivered to your door.