Cuttlebone for skin whitening and body slimming
It is a squid bone, specifically of the genus Sepia, and it may sometimes be called sea foam.
The use of sea tongue is known in traditional Chinese medicine. They used it to stop bleeding, especially after tooth extraction, as a source of calcium, as well as to treat stomach infections, and it was also used for skin and slimming.
Benefits of Cuttlebone for for body slimming
- Slimming, weight loss and reducing accumulated fat, especially in the thighs and buttocks area, as well as on the abdomen.
- Useful for the treatment of wounds, ulcers and the effects of burns.
- Reducing stomach acidity and reducing the occurrence of gastric ulcers.
- Strengthens the bones because it contains calcium.
Benefits of Cuttlebone for skin whitening
- It is used to tighten and lighten the skin and reduce the marks and lines that appear on the skin
- It purifies the skin and purifies it from impurities.
- Reduces stretch marks and lines that appear on the skin.
- Lightening the skin and making it more fresh
- It treats and reduces the effects of cellulite.
- Removes acne and its traces.
- Helps remove the effects of melasma and freckles.
- Treats burns and wounds on the skin.
- It is included in the composition of face and skin whitening powders
How to use Cuttlebone to slim the thigh, buttocks and abdomen area
Mix the cuttlebone powder with ginger and flaxseed oil. After forming this mixture, we apply it to the areas we want to slim down, twice a day.
Cuttlebone to tighten and lighten the skin
We add about a cup and a half of apple cider vinegar with an appropriate amount of sea tongue powder, and you will find that the mixture will suffice. After the mixture has finished boiling, put it in a box and apply it to the place to be treated.
Cuttlebone to treat the effects of grain, freckles and melasma
Mix sea tongue powder with glycerin oil or honey, then apply it to the place to be treated and leave it for about an hour on a daily basis for a week and you will be amazed at the result.
Cuttlebone to tighten the skin and remove stretch lines
An appropriate amount of ground sea tongue.
A cup and a half of apple cider vinegar.
Preparation: Add apple cider vinegar to sea tongue powder and mix together. Store the mixture in a clean container after the mixture has finished frothing. Apply the mixture to the place to be treated. The recipe is repeated to get the desired result.
- Cuttlebone is crushed
- Buy now and you will get a gift with your order provided by Zeina Store.
- The product and the gift will be delivered to your door.