Blue Nila desert Small Melhafa
The blue indigo belt is a piece of cloth that Moroccan Saharawi women and in the Mauritanian desert also use to take care of their skin, and it is customary in the desert to accept the desert bride on the indigo veil and wear it directly on the skin for a week before her wedding, to give her a wonderful glow and a wonderful color. Desert women use it to whiten the body, deeply cleanse the skin of the body, and permanently get rid of pigmentation and dark spots on the body and face, and get an open and smooth body
The benefits of Blue Nila desert Small Melhafa
- Real whitening and whitening face
- It works to tighten sagging skin.
- Lightening and whitening the skin.
- Get rid of the skin from the effects of the sun.
- Get rid of melasma, blackheads and excess oil.
- It gives the skin freshness, radiance and attractive softness.
- Deeply cleanses the skin from within.
- Helps permanently get rid of pigmentation and dark spots on the body and face
How to use Blue Nila desert Small Melhafa No. 1
Take the desert indigo wrap and cut it into 4 pieces, then take one piece and wipe it on your face or any area of your body. You can also add to the desert indigo mask a little of any mask you like, such as an indigo mask, or a moisturizing cream before you wipe your skin and repeat this process every night
A picture showing the shape of the large desert Nile safari
How to use Blue Nila desert Small Melhafa No. 2
Take a part of the desert indigo and soak it in a bowl of milk (preferably warm) until the mixture becomes blue in color and add camel milk soap and chop it and mix the mixture well until it becomes like a cream. Repeat this several times and you will notice the amazing difference
- Buy now and you will get a gift from our store
- The product and the gift will be delivered to your door