Black soap for peeling with Lavender
Moroccan black soap for exfoliation with lavender oil
and lavender extract, or so-called Beldi Soap, is a natural soap originating
from Morocco. Traditionally made with lavender oil after grinding and squeezing
lavender, it has been used in Moroccan baths for centuries. Black Beldi soap with lavender oil is free from any chemicals or fragrances.
With the benefits of lavender rich in enzymes and vitamins, it is considered as a natural remedy that heals the skin from many problems. It moisturizes and tightens the skin; you will enjoy a smooth and healthy skin
The benefits of black soap for peeling with
- Moroccan black soap for exfoliating removes dead skin
and dead cells and rejuvenates skin cells
- Moroccan black soap uniforms skin tone and brighten
- Moroccan black soap for exfoliating removes all
impurities that close the skin pores
- It makes the body perfectly ready to rub with Moroccan
- Removes all dirt to show skin clean and smooth
- Moroccan black soap for exfoliating removes toxic fats from the body
How to use black soap for peeling with
The bathroom in the house has to be well prepared and
comfortable with closure of all egress to increase the steam capacity in order
to open the pores of the skin, and sit in the bathroom for a period of 10: 15
minutes to warm the skin well and secretion of sweat and open the pores of the
skin. Then the body has to be painted with Moroccan black soap for exfoliating,
and then came the role of the Moroccan fiber. Preferably one helps you while
using the Moroccan fiber to rub the entire body areas of the back, front, face,
and neck "lightly on the face and neck" and you will see for yourself
how much fat, dirt and dead skin that comes out of the body, then clean the
body thoroughly bathing with hot water.
- Avoid contacting the black soap with eyes and lip boundaries
- Black soap does not have a specific smell
- Exfoliating black soap is suitable for all skin types
- After using the Moroccan Black Soap for exfoliation, and Moroccan fiber, and rinse the body completely, you can hydrate your body with drops of Moroccan argan oil
- Buy now and you will get a gift from the Zena Store.
- The product and gift will arrive at your door.