Privacy the policy indicates the base by which we deal
with any personal data including, for example, payment data and other information we gain from you or from other sources as well as the data you
introduce to us (referred to as DATA) in order to access and use the web
site ‘www.zenamoroccan.com’, the
services and applications (together referred to as “Services”). We are aware of
the importance of your data and we are committed to protect and respect your
You should carefully read the following to understand our practices regarding the data. By using our services, you accept to handle the data according to this privacy of policy.
What are the data we collect from you?
We may collect and process the following forms of data:
· Data introduced when you register to log in a website or other registrations (for example those required to sign in social media sites) or subscribing in our services or posting the subjects or requesting other services.
· The data you introduce when you enter a contest or propaganda .through our site, completing a questionnaire, voting processes, or offering reviews, certificates, or notes.
· The data you introduce to us in case you face problems and difficulties regarding using our site.
· General collective demographic and public data.
· The mobile, including the private identifier of your device.
· Details about transactions you did using our site, and details about our preparing and delivery of the goods you order.
· Your e- mail address provided to us by the others who confirm having been allowed to use your e-mail.
· Any other data we consider them necessary for enhancing your experience to use the site.
How will we use your personal data?
Data may be used in the following cases:
· To provide you with information, services, or products you request or those we consider you are concerned with, when you agree to allow us to do that.
· To provide you with certified services found in your country such as advertisement, search results and other contents recommended for you.
· Implementing any commitments resulting from any contracts made between you and any organization using our site or between you and us.
· To improve our services and to offer a better and more specialized services.
· To ensure that we offer our site contents effectively to you and to the device you use to access our site.
· To notify you about the changes our site does.
· For any other reason we find it necessary to enhance your trial to browse our site.
· To manage motivation programs and to reply on the requests of obtaining these bonuses or to allow you to participate in contests and notify you in case of winning.
To whom can we give your data?
· Other parties: To provide our services, we may cooperate with other affiliates or non-we service providers (e.g. logistics companies used to deliver products to you, marketing companies, payment processing for online transactions, etc.). In order to carry out your transactions, these other companies may store data in a digital wallet so that your use of our services is more effective.
You understand how important it is for these companies to access relevant data to perform their tasks. We make sure that these companies do not use the data for other purposes. We may also receive data from these companies (e.g., delivery data and updated addresses), for use (e.g., to correct our records and deliver goods for any purchase you make). By using the site, you agree to transfer, store, use, and disclose data between our affiliates and non-us service providers wherever they are geographically located. These companies are committed to respecting data privacy.
· Marketing and promotions: We may also use data to provide you with information about the goods and services you may be interested in as well as enhance your site browsing and use experience, service messages, new features, improvements, special offers and important events. We can communicate with you through various channels, including but not limited to emails, web beacons, publications, phone, app messages and news reporting cards.
We may allow third parties to use data, for example; we may provide data to advertisers to help them reach your target audience to enable us to comply with our obligations to advertisers (i.e. by showing their ads to their target audience).
In addition, to participate in some of our competitions and promotions, you may be asked to provide additional data. For example, if you win a competition, you may be asked to provide more personal data to confirm your eligibility and submit the prize to you. This data is collected by us or by co-sponsors or vendors of promotions. Please note that you should review this third party's privacy policies to see how they use any data they collect.
· Business Transfers: If our company or all of our assets actually acquire, customer data will be an asset that is transferred to the new owner.
· Protection of our site and other sites: We disclose the customer's account and other personal data when we believe that such disclosure is appropriate to comply with laws and investigations conducted to enforce the laws and other sites and to protect the rights or property or the safety of our users or others. This includes the exchange of data with other companies and institutions for several reasons, including protection against fraud and credit risk reduction.
Please note that our site may occasionally contain links to and from our networks, advertisers and affiliates, and if you enter a link from one of these links please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we will not be liable or claim for such policies. Please check the policies of these sites before providing any personal data or other information to them.
How to store your personal data?
What protection criteria do we apply?
It is important for you to make sure that your password and device you use to access our site are protected to avoid any unauthorized third-party access. You are solely responsible for keeping your password strictly confidential; for example, make sure you sign out after you have finished using a common-use device.
Unfortunately, sending data over the Internet is completely unsafe, and yet we will do our utmost to protect the data, but we do not guarantee the protection of the data sent to our site, and you alone bear the risk of sending any data.
How do you access and modify data?
You can access and update a wide range of data about your account and your dealings with the site for the purpose of viewing and updating the data in some cases.
Examples of data that can be easily accessed on the site:
· Updated data regarding your latest purchase orders.
· Personal information (including name, email, password, correspondence, and personal ad preferences).
· Payment settings (including credit card information).
· Email notification settings.
You can refuse to receive our future marketing messages at any time by adjusting your customer's messaging preferences, through the unsubscribe link in email correspondence.
In addition, our system will set cookies when you log on to the site to ensure an enjoyable and seamless user experience across the site. You can deactivate cookies by changing your browser settings. If cookies are deactivated, it will affect how our site works and you may not be able to access or use some or all of the posts on the site, for example, performance cookies collect information about how you use the site -the pages you visit most of the time- allowing us to provide you with targeted and relevant options that enhance your browsing experience and use of the site.
We may keep a copy of the data for compliance with the laws, particularly when you update the information where we keep a copy of the pre-preservation data in our records.
We may periodically send reminders via email with our notifications and terms, but you should check with your frequent visit to our site for the latest changes.
How to contact us?
If you have any inquiries regarding your data on the website, please contact us at [email protected] , inform us of the exact description of your inquiries and we will answer and address them.