Black soap for peeling with olive oil and lemon extract
Moroccan Black Soap for exfoliation with olive oil and lemon extracts or so-called Beldi soap is a natural soap originating from
Morocco, traditionally made with olive oil after grinding olive leaf and lemon
extracts. It has been used in Moroccan baths for centuries.
Black Beldi soap with olive oil and lemon extracts is
free from any chemicals or fragrances.
With the benefits of olive oil rich in enzymes and vitamins, it is considered as a natural remedy that heals the skin from many problems. It moisturizes and tightens the skin; you will enjoy smooth and healthy skin.
The benefits of black soap for exfoliation with olive oil and lemon extract
- Black soap removes dead skin and dead cells and
rejuvenates skin cells
- Black soap uniforms skin tone and brighten dark areas
- Black soap removes all impurities that close the skin
- It makes the body perfectly ready to rub with Moroccan Kessa
- Removes all dirt to show skin clean and smooth
- Black soap removes toxic fats from the body
How to use black soap for exfoliation with olive oil and lemon extract
The bathroom in the house has to be well prepared and comfortable with closure of all egress to increase the steam capacity in order to open the pores of the skin, and sit in the bathroom for a period of 10: 15 minutes to warm the skin well and secretion of sweat and open the pores of the skin. Then the body has to be painted with Moroccan black soap for exfoliating, and then came the role of the Moroccan fiber. Preferably one helps you while using the Moroccan fiber to rub the entire body areas of the back, front, face, and neck "lightly on the face and neck" and you will see for yourself how much fat, dirt and dead skin that comes out of the body, then clean the body thoroughly bathing with hot water.
- Avoid contacting the black soap with eyes and lip boundaries
- Black soap does not have a specific smell
- Exfoliating black soap is suitable for all skin types
- After using the Moroccan Black Soap for exfoliation, and Moroccan fiber, and rinse the body completely, you can hydrate your body with drops of Moroccan argan oil
- Buy now and you will get a gift from the Zena Store.
- The product and gift will arrive at your door.